jueves, diciembre 13, 2007

Whatever the road throws

Much of the happiness is in the illusion of not moving forward. For there is only a brief instant we can grasp and understand within our limited reality.

It's been a long time since those illusions seemed to last for ever, and then it became evident that for me, the boundary was no longer clearly defined.

Reasoning to much into it I found myself thinking between things that should never have been and things that never will be. The past kept merging with the future, and left only a blur I had to call present.

Never found the solution, and I could never understand the reasons of the mind for playing games as such. For there is nothing I would not be willing to do to try the unwalked path.

And (as usual for texts like this one) suddenly everything changed. As soon as I stopped and took a moment to contemplate things, I could not help but get the illusion of still moving forward.

Just the things that, from time to time, speed up trhough my otherwise simple mind.

No hay comentarios.: